Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SINEK WA-FACT WH DROIDS INTERVIEW

SINEK WA-FACT WH DROIDS INTERVIEW

First off lets start off with who you are...what do you write and what crews are you down with??


I'm a simple dude is who I am. I go by Sinek and now also write my fallen brothers names as well Guilt and Phrite! I like 2 make it seem like when people catch a WA train that all 3 names are on it and you dont know if they painted it or I....lol...I love that it almost like there still here. No rip's no years..I'm down with WA-FACT, WH, Droids Familia.

-


You definitely rep quite a few crews....how did that come about??


Well myself and phrite made WA-FACT 4, then Guilt came along and was like lets make that our crew. Droids, Ridle asked me to be down after grinding with all the fellas in Ohio, great group of guys. WH, I painted with GSouth and Sicks on my journey around the U.S. and came back home got a phone call and they said take Ghouls out and crush. So I crushed with him for a while he put me down. He liked how we did things so....

-


Tell us a bit more about your crew WA-FACT..who's down with it and what does it stand for??

Well it stands for wrongfully accused - freeing a captured thought and other shit as well. In my heart the OG 3 - Phrite, Guilt and myself r WA-FACT....To the grave.

-


How did you come up with your name??

Late 90's I was tired of writing my names I had at the time. I was rockin' Siner and dropped the r....became sinek that's it....that was in 97 I believe.

-



How long have you been writing??

I got hip to graff in '94 but didn't paint my first piece till '96. Started painting trains in late '98.

-



How did you get into graff??
Through my boy Bionek 85. He showed me the movie Breakin and after that I was plugged in. Here I am today 15 years later. You can still catch me bustin a freeze if I'm drunk enough.

-



Influences graffiti wise??

There are a lot of people out there that fuckin do it, but in the early days when I started to paint it was 21rack....hands down...A2M, HM, Crispo, WH, FS, Network, Mayhem, Fgs.

-



-



Any other sineks out there? and if some do you beef with anyone of them?

I think there are a few but naw....I got no beef....I stay out of that shit...people know my shit from them...no need for me to get ass hurt or huff and puff. I just do my thing and like to paint. Disrespecting WA-FACT or fallen people know thats a different story...No good.

-



I know we see you up on a lot of fr8s out here...would you consider yourself mainly a fr8 guy??

Yea its the one thing I'm in love with on this earth and in this crazy fuked up life....I paint anything but you will always catch me rolling.

-



Favorite writers??

Too many to name that do it but off my head that do it for me now is all of HM, Much is a beast, all of A2M, FH crew, D30, NSF's, WH, KBT, STV, Network, FS, TCI.

-



I know you have traveled quite a bit...whats your favorite cities out there for painting??
Hmmm...the south was fun..Chicago, Cincy, Sac-town baby reeffas!

-


Lets get away from the graff shit a little...whats currently playing in your cd player/ipod??

I listen to all kinds of music. I got misfits, the smiths, the cramps, buzzcocks, fear, suzanne vega, shit load of 80's, fuking real hip hop like epmd, farside, eric b and rakim, bizmark, shit like that....fukin b-boy shit electro funk....big trance head, bt, pure, paul van dyke, sasha digweed, teisto, you heard my music library lol..

-



Any other hobbies besides graff??

Drinking and chilling, traveling, painting...

-



Any advice for younger writers coming up or just starting out??

Hmmmmm don't use the Internet, create a style that you made, don't follow the trend that someone else has made..alot of graffiti is starting to look all the same..just do you don't get caught up in bullshit...were not famous...we are just average people that paint shit.. egos are pointless...

-



Any shot outs??

To everyone I have come across in my life painters and others..also to my fallen brothers Roy and Glen....I miss you every day and love u guys..wa-fact por vida!







No comments:

Post a Comment